Welcome to my blog. I'm true belieber. So, if you're a blieber, follow my blog ! Follow me | Dashboard
TrueBelieber





Selena Gomez says she's lucky to have justin bieber
Friday 3 August 2012 | 00:37 | 0 comments

I don’t take anything in my personal life too seriously,’ she tells Teen Vogue.
Contrary to the breakup rumors that flooded the Internet earlier this month, Selena Gomez is perfectly happy with pop-star boyfriend Justin Bieber.
He’s just one of a few topics the VMA nominee chatted about with Teen Vogue for a September cover story. Gomez also discussed her aspirations to take acting to a whole new level and her dreams to make music with another Justin.
Describing her relationship with Bieber as “really fun,” Gomez told the mag she feels “lucky” to have the young singer by her side. “I’m 20. I don’t take anything in my personal life too seriously,” she says. “I have great friends and a solid group of people I love. I feel like everything else will come organically.”
n Vogue.

Older Post | Newer Post