Welcome to my blog. I'm true belieber. So, if you're a blieber, follow my blog ! Follow me | Dashboard
TrueBelieber





THE WORST DAY EVER IN MY LIFE..!!!
Saturday 10 November 2012 | 00:51 | 0 comments





FRIDAY,09/11/12.....the day that i have to left my secondary school....awww...i hate it though......i miss my friend soooooooo much....lagi-lagi...anisa , alya ,rashidi ,hilmi ,akmal ,faiq and geng jambul......oww....i miss u'all soo much...bye2....my friends......i hope one day we will meet again....oh...i forgot one thing...i miss u,aiman hakim...hope u all get 5A's in UPSR....ok....i want to give some advise to my friend...hafizah:jgn terlalu tiru orang dan control cun...anisa:jaga diri kat kelantan tuh....mulut jaga tau,batrisyia....aiman hakim,i will miss u....BYE,EVERYONE....!!!

Older Post | Newer Post